The following is a list of the sizes I carry in stock. Larger and smaller sizes can be made to order, usually at no or minimal extra cost; they just take a little longer as I take the time to custom draft a new pattern. If you wish to inquire about another size or colour option, please do let me know via email.
Also listed here are my terms and conditions of sale.
SIZES for Men:
- Jeans for men can be furnished in sizes from 28 up to and including 42 waist, with the inseam of your choice. Larger sizes can be furnished for a small surcharge to cover the cost of extra fabric and time taken to draft a larger pattern.
- Vests can be furnished in several styles in a size ranging from small (34-36 chest) to Xlarge (46-48 chest) with larger sizes on a custom order basis.
- Shirts for men can be furnished in sizes small through XXLarge (52 inch chest) with sleeve, neck, and body lengthened or shortened as needed.
- Special note to Crossdressers: I can custom make your gear with a number of measurements. I will match you to the nearest appropriately altered Misses or Women's pattern size, or, draft you up a whole new pattern if necessary.
SIZING for Women
- Dresses can be readily made in sizes ranging from 4-20 in most designs. Larger sizes will require a custom pattern but for most designs this is not a terrible amount of extra work.
- Tops are readily made in sizes Xsmall (4-6) up to XLarge (16-18)
- Skirts are easily made in sizes 4-20, Cheerleader skirts are available in sizes 4-16, and run a bit on the large side.
- Jeans are available for women in sizes 6-18
- Capri pants are available in sizes 4-20
- French Maid's outfit is available in misses sizes 6-24.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
I will gladly accept mail order. I require payment to be made via check or money order. For custom orders, I need a fifty percent deposit to cover the cost of materials. Money orders start work right away, checks wait to clear first. Upon completion of your order I will email or telephone you to let you know to send the remaining amount due. I ship priority mail unless requested to do otherwise.
To place an order, send me an email with a description of the item you are interested in, your size, and your material and colour preference. I will then let you know the current turnaround time on your particular item, and ask for your size and/or measurements. Once I have that, I will need you to send in your deposit, along with your contact info.
If for some reason you are unhappy with your order, please tell me. I will work with you to correct the problem. If it is a problem with fit, you may send the item back to be altered, or of course have it altered locally. If the item is completely dissatisfactory, I will be happy to exchange it for another item of equal value. Unfortunately, Original Sin does NOT offer refunds, just exchange and 'store credit'.